Full conference registration includes: Access to all technical sessions and the conference exhibit hall; One CD of the conference proceedings, provided at conference check in; Ice Breaker Party, Sunday, September 8 — RSVP required during registration; Banquet Dinner and continental breakfast, coffee breaks, and lunch on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday; Access and transportation to the Technical Tours
** UPDATE September 1, 2019 ** Conference registration is now closed Thank you for your interest -- please consider our next annual conference in September 2020 in Montreal. Visit www.istvs.org to sign up for our email newsletter.
All participants and accompanying persons should register for the ISTVS 15th European-African Conference. Please read through the registration information to make your choices before you register at the bottom of the page.
Full Conference Registration
Full conference registration includes:
- Access to all technical sessions and the conference exhibit hall
- One CD of the conference proceedings, provided at conference check in
- Ice Breaker Party, Sunday, September 8 — RSVP required during registration
- Banquet Dinner and continental breakfast, coffee breaks, and lunch on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
- Access and transportation to the Technical Tours
Note that the new pre-conference Professional Course on the Saturday preceding the conference requires a separate registration. See below.
Conference Registration Rates
All prices are in EUR.
Early Bird Registration before 22 July 2019
Author/Attendee/Presenter — ISTVS, IEEE and ISTRO Member €380
Author/Attendee/Presenter — Non-Member €455
Student — ISTVS Member €190
Student — Non-Member €220
Late Registration after 22 July 2019
Author/Attendee/Presenter — ISTVS, IEEE and ISTRO Member €430
Author/Attendee/Presenter — Non-Member €505
Student — ISTVS Member €240
Student — Non-Member €270
- Guest person registration is needed. Use item below to register your guest.
- Post-conference tour to Škoda Auto and CIIRC CTU on Thursday, Friday September 12, 13 is not included in your registration fee. Advanced registration is necessary. Please note: accommodation is not included in the post-conference tour price! Please extend your stay in the hotel until September 12.
Additional/Optional Guest Registration
The conference welcomes accompanying guests. If you are bringing one or more guests, please select from the following options during the registration process below.
- Ice Breaker Party, our ever-popular conference kickoff.
Sunday evening, September 8, €20 per guest.
- Continental breakfast and lunch on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
€40 day per guest.
- Banquet Dinner, the closing event of the conference. €60 per guest.
- Technical Tour to Tatra Trucks, Tuesday, September 10.
Meals are included on this trip. €50 per guest for transportation.
- Technical Tour to Skoda Auto, Thursday, September 12.
€40 per guest for transportation. Meals are included on this trip.
- Excursion Tour to CIIRC CTU, the Czech Institute of Informatics, Robotics, and Cybernetics, Friday, September 13. Attendance is free of charge; pre-registration is required.
Payment for Registration
To register now online by credit card, use the registration choices at the bottom of this page to add conference attendees to your cart, then complete the checkout process here on the conference website with a valid credit card.
Registration desk will be located in at the Hotel International. On your arrival, follow the signs to the conference. Acceptable payment for on-site registrations include credit card, check, or cash only.
Mandatory Author Registration Requirements
ISTVS author registration policy requires that at least one author from each accepted (accepted with revisions) paper be registered and paid prior to the uploading of the final manuscript before July 15, 2019.
Any cancellation request must be made in writing and submitted to the Conference Chair no later than August 1, 2019. A processing fee will be applied to all refund requests. Refunds are NOT permitted on/after August 1, 2019.